We write fun and shareable news because we can't be serious...
Pokemon Go Hub, has done analysis of more that 500,000 Pokemon sightings that are evenly scattered throughout the day, but it has also shown that there is a certain period of the day when Pokemon are more likely to be spotted.
The most number of spawns are at 9:00 p.m. local time, and the lowest happens at 12:00 a.m. local time.
Also, they have concluded that Pokemon are more likely to spawn in the last two minutes of the hour. It has shown that in the 40th and 41st minute of an hour, there is a significant drop in Pokemon sightings.
Find more details and other pick hours at this link
More from GoLured Bulletin
- Is it an attempt to cover up the lack of game play by introducing Gen 2 Pokemon?
- Pokemon Go Players Rejoice About New Update
- What The Heck Happened to Pokemon Go?
- My Pokémon Trainer Club account got hacked, all of my 2000CP+ Pokémon gone. What to do now? Gamer voice!
- “Pokemon Go” NEW Update: Improved Battle System!
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Latest News & Updates: Safety Net Increases Niantic’s Fight Against Hackers, Rooted Devices…
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bugs: Red Error Message When Fighting in Gyms!
- Five ways we’d like Niantic to fix Pokémon GO
- ‘Pokémon Go’ update: Now you can see where your monsters were captured
- Pokemon Go has disappointed a father and his kids after searching character near the Holland on Sea