We write fun and shareable news because we can't be serious...
Developer Niantic recently announced a new update is available for its Pokemon GO application on both the Android and iOS platforms. The new version of the game comes with the “capture location,” which is more of a statistic-related feature than a gameplay mechanic.
Basically, all Pokemon that you caught will now display the location where you manage to trap them. The information is available on the Pokemon’s statistics screen, so you can’t miss it.
Find out more info about this update on this link
More from GoLured Bulletin
- Is it an attempt to cover up the lack of game play by introducing Gen 2 Pokemon?
- Pokemon Go Players Rejoice About New Update
- What The Heck Happened to Pokemon Go?
- My Pokémon Trainer Club account got hacked, all of my 2000CP+ Pokémon gone. What to do now? Gamer voice!
- “Pokemon Go” NEW Update: Improved Battle System!
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Latest News & Updates: Safety Net Increases Niantic’s Fight Against Hackers, Rooted Devices…
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bugs: Red Error Message When Fighting in Gyms!
- Five ways we’d like Niantic to fix Pokémon GO
- ‘Pokémon Go’ update: Now you can see where your monsters were captured
- Pokemon Go has disappointed a father and his kids after searching character near the Holland on Sea