We write fun and shareable news because we can't be serious...
Niantic continues to roll out small updates for Pokémon Go on Android and iOS. The latest patch now allows users to a view a Pokémon's capture locationon its information screen. Now, newly caught Pokémon (and monsters you already own) will display a map with the pinned location of capture and date.
Read full article on this link
More from GoLured Bulletin
- Is it an attempt to cover up the lack of game play by introducing Gen 2 Pokemon?
- Pokemon Go Players Rejoice About New Update
- What The Heck Happened to Pokemon Go?
- My Pokémon Trainer Club account got hacked, all of my 2000CP+ Pokémon gone. What to do now? Gamer voice!
- “Pokemon Go” NEW Update: Improved Battle System!
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Latest News & Updates: Safety Net Increases Niantic’s Fight Against Hackers, Rooted Devices…
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bugs: Red Error Message When Fighting in Gyms!
- Five ways we’d like Niantic to fix Pokémon GO
- Pokemon Go has disappointed a father and his kids after searching character near the Holland on Sea
- Pokemon GO updated with new location feature, many bug fixes