We write fun and shareable news because we can't be serious...
Nintendo finally released the Pokémon Go Plus wearable device. For those of you who don’t know what it is, Pokémon Go Plus is a device that you can wear it as a wristband or hook it onto a belt.
You can do almost everything of what is possible in the app. You can track distance, visit Pokéstops and catch Pokémon you’ve caught previously, and the best part is that you can do all that without even looking at your phone or keep the app open.
But, what you cannot do, is to battle at gyms and catch new Pokémon.
To view the article in full, visit this link.
More from GoLured Bulletin
- Is it an attempt to cover up the lack of game play by introducing Gen 2 Pokemon?
- Pokemon Go Players Rejoice About New Update
- What The Heck Happened to Pokemon Go?
- My Pokémon Trainer Club account got hacked, all of my 2000CP+ Pokémon gone. What to do now? Gamer voice!
- “Pokemon Go” NEW Update: Improved Battle System!
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Latest News & Updates: Safety Net Increases Niantic’s Fight Against Hackers, Rooted Devices…
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bugs: Red Error Message When Fighting in Gyms!
- Five ways we’d like Niantic to fix Pokémon GO
- ‘Pokémon Go’ update: Now you can see where your monsters were captured
- Pokemon Go has disappointed a father and his kids after searching character near the Holland on Sea