We write fun and shareable news because we can't be serious...
Niantic Labs had just recently released the newest update for their augmented reality game Pokemon Go. The most highlighted change on the 0.39 patch is the return of the previous Pokemon Location feature. However, a recent report states that aside from the feature additions and several bug fixes, the latest update unknowingly changed the battle system. The two most important updates in the battle feature:
- Actions are now performed at a maximum efficiency by buffering. That means there will be no ‘dead time’ between the previous action and the next action.
- Buffered actions cannot be undone which means if you input either an attack or dodge, it will be performed immediately right after the previous move.
Click on this link for more explanations and how those changes can affect on the game play.
More from GoLured Bulletin
- Is it an attempt to cover up the lack of game play by introducing Gen 2 Pokemon?
- Pokemon Go Players Rejoice About New Update
- What The Heck Happened to Pokemon Go?
- My Pokémon Trainer Club account got hacked, all of my 2000CP+ Pokémon gone. What to do now? Gamer voice!
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Latest News & Updates: Safety Net Increases Niantic’s Fight Against Hackers, Rooted Devices…
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bugs: Red Error Message When Fighting in Gyms!
- Five ways we’d like Niantic to fix Pokémon GO
- ‘Pokémon Go’ update: Now you can see where your monsters were captured
- Pokemon Go has disappointed a father and his kids after searching character near the Holland on Sea
- Pokemon GO updated with new location feature, many bug fixes