We write fun and shareable news because we can't be serious...
Many Pokemon Go players have been playing a speculation game in order to find out when Legendaries, such as “Mewtwo”, “Articuno” and “Ditto” will make an appearance. Some have claimed that they have had sightings of the rares, but at the end it turned out that it was just a fake claim.
According to Hanke, these rare Pokemon Go creatures will be appearing soon, and it is believed that their appearance may take place at special events, similar to the Time Square event, which had an appearance of “Mewtwo”.
Find more details including video from the interview on this link.
More from GoLured Bulletin
- Is it an attempt to cover up the lack of game play by introducing Gen 2 Pokemon?
- Pokemon Go Players Rejoice About New Update
- What The Heck Happened to Pokemon Go?
- My Pokémon Trainer Club account got hacked, all of my 2000CP+ Pokémon gone. What to do now? Gamer voice!
- “Pokemon Go” NEW Update: Improved Battle System!
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Latest News & Updates: Safety Net Increases Niantic’s Fight Against Hackers, Rooted Devices…
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bugs: Red Error Message When Fighting in Gyms!
- Five ways we’d like Niantic to fix Pokémon GO
- ‘Pokémon Go’ update: Now you can see where your monsters were captured
- Pokemon Go has disappointed a father and his kids after searching character near the Holland on Sea