We write fun and shareable news because we can't be serious...
A parent with his kids was walking to Holland on Sea and after that he launched a formal complaint because they did failed to find any Pokemon Go characters at the seaside.
When they couldn’t find any, their dad took up the matter with Tendring District Council, who later revealed there had been no slight to the Essex coast.
What happens next, what the research comes to? Follow this link to find out more.
More from GoLured Bulletin
- Is it an attempt to cover up the lack of game play by introducing Gen 2 Pokemon?
- Pokemon Go Players Rejoice About New Update
- What The Heck Happened to Pokemon Go?
- My Pokémon Trainer Club account got hacked, all of my 2000CP+ Pokémon gone. What to do now? Gamer voice!
- “Pokemon Go” NEW Update: Improved Battle System!
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Latest News & Updates: Safety Net Increases Niantic’s Fight Against Hackers, Rooted Devices…
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bugs: Red Error Message When Fighting in Gyms!
- Five ways we’d like Niantic to fix Pokémon GO
- ‘Pokémon Go’ update: Now you can see where your monsters were captured
- Pokemon GO updated with new location feature, many bug fixes