We write fun and shareable news because we can't be serious...
A poor guy just got his PoGO account hacked and all 2000+CP pokemons were gone. This story isn't new and we at GoLured care about you, so to all PoGO players out there, please make sure you account is securely protected.
If you use a google account, make sure to ENABLE two step verification on your device! You will get a notification if anybody logs in to your account. To enable two step verification with a google account, visit https://www.google.com/landing/2step/
More from GoLured Bulletin
- Is it an attempt to cover up the lack of game play by introducing Gen 2 Pokemon?
- Pokemon Go Players Rejoice About New Update
- What The Heck Happened to Pokemon Go?
- “Pokemon Go” NEW Update: Improved Battle System!
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Latest News & Updates: Safety Net Increases Niantic’s Fight Against Hackers, Rooted Devices…
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bugs: Red Error Message When Fighting in Gyms!
- Five ways we’d like Niantic to fix Pokémon GO
- ‘Pokémon Go’ update: Now you can see where your monsters were captured
- Pokemon Go has disappointed a father and his kids after searching character near the Holland on Sea
- Pokemon GO updated with new location feature, many bug fixes