We write fun and shareable news because we can't be serious...
We’re not sure we’d call Pokémon GO “broken,” but here’s a list of things we’d like to see addressed anyway.
1. Let us transfer more than one Pokémon at a time to Professor Willow
2. Fewer Gym errors
3. Let us designate regular members for Gym battles
4. Give us more 10-kilometer eggs
5. Don’t put Pokémon in places that are off-limits to the public
Read full post and explanations on this link
More from GoLured Bulletin
- Is it an attempt to cover up the lack of game play by introducing Gen 2 Pokemon?
- Pokemon Go Players Rejoice About New Update
- What The Heck Happened to Pokemon Go?
- My Pokémon Trainer Club account got hacked, all of my 2000CP+ Pokémon gone. What to do now? Gamer voice!
- “Pokemon Go” NEW Update: Improved Battle System!
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Latest News & Updates: Safety Net Increases Niantic’s Fight Against Hackers, Rooted Devices…
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bugs: Red Error Message When Fighting in Gyms!
- ‘Pokémon Go’ update: Now you can see where your monsters were captured
- Pokemon Go has disappointed a father and his kids after searching character near the Holland on Sea
- Pokemon GO updated with new location feature, many bug fixes